Salem Bike Vision
Salem Bike Vision believes Salem needs a safe and efficient transportation system for all residents to get around the city including those who bike, roll, or use mobility devices.
Salem Bike Vision is a fiscally sponsored project of BEST. Donate now via BEST to support their work:
- On the Decline of Cycling and a Grant for Salem Bike Vision (Salem Breakfast on Bikes, 4/6/23)
- PeopleForBikes Announces 2022 Industry Community Grant Recipients (PeopleForBikes, 12/14/22)
- Salem’s Bike Vision with Councilor Virginia Stapleton (KMUZ, 7/5/22)
- Leaders push for 55 miles of protected bike lanes to connect Salem (Statesman Journal, 4/4/22) — subscription required
- Councilor floats a “bike vision” for Salem streets (Salem Reporter, 3/30/22)