Major Corridor Improvements
Objective: Support appropriate improvements to:
- Franklin Boulevard in Eugene and Springfield,
- MovingAhead corridors (Highway 99, River Road, Coburg Road, Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., and 30th Avenue to LCC), and
- Main Street in Springfield.
- $19 million grant will help transform ‘relic’ Franklin Boulevard, the link between Eugene and Springfield (Register-Guard, 11/18/21)
- Franklin Boulevard Transformation (City of Eugene)
- New Franklin Boulevard (City of Springfield)
- MovingAhead (City of Eugene & Lane Transit District)
- Main Street Projects (City of Springfield)
If you would like to get more engaged in efforts around major corridors, ask to join BEST’s ad hoc Google Group.